To celebrate the release of Star Wars™: The Last Jedi, we have a holiday for one family of four to the Wild Atlantic Way and Skellig Island in Ireland. Called “indescribably beautiful” by the Star Wars™ cast and crew, Skellig Michael is the spectacular and remote location featured in Star Wars™: The Last Jedi, a place which plays an important role in the Star Wars™ saga.
Our winners will spend a day on a guided Star Wars™ experience unearthing the Ring of Kerry and exploring the iconic Star Wars™ filming locations on Skellig Island.
They will also stay at a 4-star bed and breakfast in Portmagee in the Wild Atlantic Way region. You’ll feel like you’re in a galaxy far, far away with unparalleled views of the stars and galaxies beyond. An astronomer with over 30-years’ experience will be on-hand to guide you through a stargazing journey that may become your frst step into a larger world.
After a coastal adventure, winners will stay in the heart of Dublin in a 4-star hotel for a night and be given €200.00 Euros spending money too.
Prize elements Included:
- Roundtrip fights for two adults and two children to Dublin
- Transfers from airport/hotel/airport included
- 3 nights/4 days in a 4-star bed and breakfast, Portmagee, (breakfast included)
- Star Wars flming location tour of Skellig Island and the Ring of Kerry (as seen in the movie)
- Wild Atlantic Way flming location tour
- Stargazing at the International Dark Sky Reserve
- €200.00 Euros spending money
- Travel Insurance